Friday, September 22, 2006

Hollie & Gavin's Wedding!






I have had so much fun getting to know Hollie & Gavin! Their engagement session in San Francisco was epic, and included the Marin Headlands, Baker Beach, The GGBridge, Coit Tower, North Beach, and my favorite... SF Fire Station #1! I felt like a 5 year old when the station got a call and firefighters started dropping down the pole. I couldn't wait to tell Isabella (my 1st grade daughter) all about it! We finished off the session with a super fun dinner, and I really felt I had a chance to get to know both Hollie & Gavin. They are such quality people, and it was such an honor to photograph their wedding.

Hollie & Gavin got married at Nicholson Ranch Winery in Napa, CA on a gorgeous day! They had such a sweet and personal ceremony, that was officiated by Hollie's father. These two are so in love, and it was so moving to witness. There were definitely a few times I was happy to have autofocus. As you will see from some of the pictures below, Hollie was a stunning bride, the wedding party was a super fun group of friends and family and everyone had a blast. To see more, you can view their slideshow here.

Congratulations Hollie & Gavin!!!

Lisa Fitts was my 2nd photographer that day and also caught some great images! Thanks Lisa!

No comments: