Saturday, May 19, 2007

Christina & Fred ~ Pacifica, CA

I was thrilled when Christina & Fred told me that they wanted to do their engagement session in Pacifica, CA. Jared & I moved to Pacifica right before Isabella was born, and I was often amazed by it's serene, almost secret beauty. I was thrilled to be able to photograph there, and they took me on the most beautiful walk, right next to their home, along the Sharp Park Golf Course . I've included some favorites here, and you can view more in their engagement session slideshow.

The lush hills on the hike to the water were an awesome backdrop.





And the ocean as the sun dropped wasn't a bad backdrop either.












We found the most amazing abandoned, rusting water pipe to frame a few fun shots...









And finally, the perfect analogy to marriage's balancing act.... we found a beachmade see-saw (or teetertotter if you grew up in the Midwest!).







So fun!

Christina and Fred are getting married in San Francisco, at the Presido Chapel in October, so we are in for some more beautiful landscapes for their wedding. These two are a blast to hang out with... I can't wait!

No comments: