Thursday, June 14, 2007

Portrait Parties!!!

I just finished editing a portrait party and had to share! What a fun bunch of beautiful children (and mommies too!). And so much personality!

The buzz around the Portrait Parties has really picked up, and so far I have one booked a month until November! I'm really excited to provide this fun and simple option for so many great families. I'll be limiting the parties to no more than 2 a month, so that I can still focus on my regular wedding and portrait clients, so if you are interested, please make sure to give me a buzz soon.

Many of you have also asked to see samples of the parties, so click here to view a sample portrait party slideshow.

Jenese was great to work with, as were all of her friends and kiddies. We were able to set up classic black and cream backgrounds in the house and also had time to head outside for some more candid shots too!

Here are just a few faves from the party:








No comments: